Donnerstag, 21. August 2014

Destination Vendredi

"Vendredi" is a castle build on a rock formation in the middle of the sea. Two sailing ships anchor on the road and a sea monster is showing it's presence.



A small footpath around  the castle walls leads down the rocks to a jetty with a small vessel laying aside and an entrance to a mysterious cove.

Be careful to enter the cove, the beast inside can't take a joke.

What else you will find there you have to discover by your own. For me the look of the mother dragon was terrifying enough to leave the cove as quick as possible and go back to the portal of the castle.

Within the castle walls you will find a box containing the castle to 'copy take' for free.

Before I inspected the tower I went inside the main building, which is sparsely furnished. And I don't know why, but I had the feeling there is a ghost in this house.

From the main building I went to the tower in the Southwestern corner of the bailey.

But the tower only holds a prison (my guess ?!) in the basement and an orientation light for the ships on top.
Compared to the other regions "Vendredi" is the smaller part of the region complex. But as always the building of it gives an exciting atmosphere and the textures used are perfect.
It's time again tipping my hat to the Ignis Fatuus Team.
See you again on "Avernus".


Destination:
Ignis Fatuus Region Vendredi
ignis-fatuus.no-ip.biz:8002:Vendredi

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen